FAIR PLAY VOUCHERS
Through the Queensland Government's Fair Play initiative, parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child which can be used towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees with registered activity providers. If you are successful in attaining a voucher, we have outlined the process below to support you through Sunnybank Rugby's registration process.
FAIR PLAY VOUCHER STEPS
1. Apply for your FairPlay voucher online through QLD Gov website
2. Send the voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Discount code will be sent to you through email once FairPlay voucher has been received by the Club.
4. Login to your Rugby AU account to register via Rugby Xplorer
5. On the second last page ("Registration Summary") of the registration process, click the "ADD CLUB DISCOUNT" link
6. Add discount code provided in email and this will reduce your final registration amount by $150.
7. Pay the remaining balance using Credit Card or ZipPay options.
8. Click FINISH
9. If you have more than one child, repeat for each registration.
For more information about this initiative or to check if your child is eligible for a FairPlay voucher, please visit www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay
Online Registrations are now open!
Sign on will be the Saturday, 1st February 2020